Car Tire Repair
To withstand our harsh Canadian seasons, replacement of vehicle tires in Edmonton is recommended to be performed twice a year. The best time to replace tires is usually in the spring and autumn to adjust with the seasonal road conditions of summer and winter.
We utilize top-grade machinery to automatically and quickly replace tires. The machines we have work with all sorts of unique designs, including clad, raised and even spoke. We mount and balance tires on rims up to and including 26″, and can re-balance tires already on rims up to and including 30″.
What benefits you get from our Tire Services in Edmonton
- Proper fit to prolong the life of your tires.
- Offering best in business tire balancing machinery.
- Balances tires faster than traditional wheel balancers.
- Resolves wheel vibrations and starring pull and shake.
- We re-align your steering wheel to feel as when it was new.
- We inspect unbalanced tires, radial-force problems, correct tire uniformity and rim run out.
- We utilize Smart weight technology to improve ride quality.
We not only perform tire replacement, but we also rotate your tires to maximize their usage. We adhere to the tire rotation specifications recommended by the manufacturer for each individual vehicle. We also inform the client about the periodic rotation guidelines from front to rear and side to side to equalize the wear pattern.
Rotations should be done approximately after every 10,000km to preserve the life of your tires.
Unbalanced tires cause vibrations at higher speeds, and result in premature and unnecessary wear to your tires and suspension components, increasing the risk of safety issues and premature repair in the future.
Our Wheel Alignments helps you reduce tire wear, increase the longevity of your tires, protect your safety, and enhance your vehicle’s performance throughout the varying weather conditions of our Canadian climate.
To know more about our tire services or to book an appointment, please don’t hesitate to call us at 780-757-7888.